The world’s leading tourist destination, London is the perfect blend of history, culture and modernity. Excellent public transportation makes traversing the city a breeze. Attractions, restaurants and nightlife co-exist with some of the world’s most acclaimed museums and galleries. The nearby Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre features 21,527 of event and exhibition space.
The Langham, London
Total rooms: 378
Meeting rooms: 15
Ideal group size: 125
Total meeting space: 12,275 sq. ft.
Largest meeting room: 3,920 sq. ft.
The Langham, London offers an unmatched heritage and tradition in London dating back to 1865. With inspiring hospitality, state of the art technology and a prime location in the heart of the London’s West End the Langham, London offers convenience and luxury for groups of any kind. While outdoor function space is limited in the city, the Langham London proudly boasts the Middleton Rose Garden and The Terrace for a truly unique meeting experience.
- Visit Soho for exciting restaurants & theatre attractions.
- Don't miss a trip to Westminster for cultural and historcial tourist attractions
- Walk down Oxford Street, Regents Street & Bond Street for unparalled shopping.
- Spend an afternoon and stroll through the lush and expansive Hyde Park & Regents Park.
- Our The Langham, London is located 25 minutes away by car from the ExCeL Exhibition Centre and 45 minutes by public transportation.
• Hotel opened by The Prince of Wales, later King Edward VII
• First hotel to have hydraulic ‘Rising Rooms’ (lifts)
• Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (creator of Sherlock Holmes) was a regular visitor to The Langham in the 1880’s
• The Middleton Garden is one of the oldest private gardens in the west end (re-opened 2011).
• Artesian bar is named after the 365 foot deep well under the hotel which originally supplied all the fresh water for guests.
London Heathrow, London Gatwick, London City
Direct flights from US cities
New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington DC, Boston, Miami, Atlanta, Las Vegas, San Francisco and Seattle
Direct flights from Canadian cities
Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver, Montreal
AT A GLANCE
Jan - March: 34 H / 43 L
April - June: 52 H / 59 L
July - Sept: 64 H / 86 L
Oct - Dec : 52 H / 39 L
Currency Great British Pound (GBP)
Language(s) spoken English
Time Zone GMT 0
Electricity 220-240 Volts
Distance to other cities
Paris, France 45 min by plane / 2 hr 15 min by Eurostar
Brussels, Belgium 1 hr 17 min by plane / 1 hr 50 min by Eurostar
Amsterdam, The Netherlands 1 hr 14 min by plane / 5 hr by Eurostar
January 1 New Years Day
April 6 Good Friday
April 9 Easter Monday
May 7 Early May Bank Holiday
June 4 Early Spring Bank Holiday
June 5 Queen's Diamond Jubilee
August 27 Summer Bank Holiday
December 25 Christmas Day
December 26 Boxing Day
24 Grosvenor Square
London W1A 2LQ
Switchboard: +44 20 74999000